Boots, Burlap and Lace – The Most Fun of All!
(Country Style – Intimate, Romantic, yet Informal)
Your special day kicks off at one of our beautiful wedding venues of your choice:
The Moriah Chapel of the Winds, The Little Glass Wedding Chapel or the Terraced Gardens
You bring the wedding dress and your handsome Cowboy and we’ll take care of the details!
- The Minister and our Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding bouquet and boutonniere for the bride and groom
- Bridesmaid bouquets for up to two bridesmaids
- Boutonnieres for up to two groomsmen
- Our photographer, who will take complimentary photos during the wedding and reception
- A disc of the edited photos will be provided
Then Boot Scoot over to your lovely ‘Boots, Burlap and Lace’ Reception at the Garden Gazebo Reception Center where our friendly, helpful staff will greet you and your guests with:
- A three-tiered wedding cake in your colors
- Your choice of Champagne or non-alcoholic Sparkling Juice
- Punch, cowboy coffee, ice water and mints
- Napkins, candles and center pieces that coordinate with your color scheme, all with your choice of a country or cowboy theme
- Cowboy and Country Music, or bring your own
- Your choice of either: Three large trays of catering from our catering list or for an additional charge, upgrade to ‘Chuck Wagon Style’ and when the dinner bell rings we’ll fill your plates with scrumptious barbecued brisket, cole slaw, Dutch-oven baked beans, potato salad, rolls and all the fixins!
After your Reception, retire to one of our Luxurious Log Cabins for your three night Honeymoon. Most will have:
- Heart-shaped Jacuzzis and fireplaces (in season)
- Covered porches, porch swings, charcoal grills and full kitchens
- King or Queen beds with fancy linens
Also included in this package:
- Champagne or Sparkling Juice gift bag with crystal toasting flutes
- “Just married in Eureka Springs” sign, Spa set, and coupon for breakfast at a popular local restaurant
- A coupon for dinner for two at a fine dining restaurant
So, bring your Cowboy, your lace and boots
and leave the rest of this beautiful day to us!